Keeping up with the fast-paced, demanding, and ever-growing digital world, CpmStars is watching what is hot in the industry for you and showcasing the top five picks of the past week. New marketing channels have been introduced and of course the PEPSI controversy dominated this week’s headlines.
- Linkedin introduces lead gen ad offerings.
- Reddit launces a new self-serve ad platform
- Facebook just rolled out tools that will help marketers measure and predict campaign performance
- Google Analytics re-marketing lists cross-device – May 15
- Countering header bidding, Google drops its “last look” advantage.