Summary of role:
Taking part in developing highly available distributed systems, which handles millions of users
per day. You will use the most cutting-edge tools and technologies available, in order to create
the perfect experience, for our publishers, advertisers, users, and employees alike. This will be
the most challenging and rewarding environment you have ever taken part in.
- A track record of writing smart code, bug free, and under pressure.
- Passionate about code, technology, and creating great software.
- Ability to contribute innovative and original ideas.
- Good team working skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Fluent English Speaker.
- Dot net, C#, Threading, Tasks, Async, LINQ/Plink, TPL, ASP, WEB API - 4 yr. experience.
- CSS, HTML5, XML, JSON, ASP.NET, REST, Web Sockets - 4 yr. experience.
- Http/s, Cookies - 4 yr. experience.
- Understanding of SPA frameworks, e.g. Knockout, Durandal, Angular - 4 yr. experience.
- Dot Net Core App - Advantage.
- Building Highly Available Systems - Advantage.
- Cassandra - Advantage.
- Elastic Search - Advantage.
- Cloud: Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, Azure - Advantage.
- Message Queue/RabbitMQ - Advantage.
- Distributed Resource Management - Advantage.
- Container Technology / Docker - Advantage.
- Reactive Streams - Advantage.
- Akka.Net - Advantage.
- PHP - Advantage.
- Windows/IIS - Advantage.
- Linux/Ubuntu – Advantage
- Attractive remuneration package
- Working hours: 10am-7pm
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical Insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Relocation package
- Continuous personal development
- Incredible monthly corporate events
- Paid Holidays, Vacation
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Back to Jobs